Located in NYC headquarters and reporting to the controller, the accountant is responsible for maintaining the financial records of the group and member of the finance department. He /She will work with multiple QuickBooks systems for various companies within the group (foreign and domestic), maintain communication with customers and vendors, and part of Finance Team handling various other reports as needed. This is a full time position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Control issuance of invoices to customers and ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Manage entry and payment supplier invoices in a timely manner. Reconciliation of several bank accounts in multiple currencies. Reconciliation of inter-company balances, including adjustments for foreign exchange. Maintain the chart of accounts. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system. Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Revenue recognition amortization in the accounting system
- Daily cash reports, Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of experience using QuickBooks- A MUST
- Excellent client communication skills, servicing a range of different kind of companies
- Experience working on several company files and reconciling inter-company balances
- Team player, working within global environment
- Organized, hardworking, diplomatic, can-do attitude, detail oriented
- Self-starter, takes initiative, enjoys a challenge
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, emerging industry
- Very proficient with common business software such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Able to use technology to communicate effectively with colleagues in numerous global locations
What ComQi Will Provide
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Experienced and innovative team where your efforts will be appreciated
Please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all respondents, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Other than the above listed e-mail please avoid contacting the company directly.